A proven flooring industry technology and software platform that captures measurements and data rapidly, XactFloor was created to change the takeoff/quoting process of flooring and revolutionize the entire sales process from visualization to installation.
FLOOR SCANNER SYSTEM
The floor scanner system is an all-in-one solution that collects and interprets the data of existing floor covering conditions, but that’s only the start. It then recreates the entire space in CAD, allowing customers to designate a new floor covering of their choice in a high-resolution visualizer, optimized for seaming to produce minimal waste with detailed yet simple to understand installation instructions.
- XactFloor is capable of capturing data relevant to floor foot print size, flooring material and type, threshold location and base trim.
- Through software and automation, it can draw the floorplan, then prompt users to overlay new suggested floor coverings from a preloaded library (manufacturer specific or general).
- XactFloor is an all-in-one flooring solution that interprets the data of existing floor covering conditions, recreates the entire space in CAD, suggests a seaming diagram that optimizes the waste production, and designs a detailed installation guideline for field personnel.
A supported service available to your clients, Visualization takes an as-built, CAD file, or image a step further by providing color-rich visualizations of the space in various formats. We offer three “viewing experiences,” designed to fit different needs and budgets:
- Full Synthetic Still: A complete, computer-generated static rendering that allows you to view the room scene or flooring. This option is easy to email or share with a client.
- Augmented Still: An actual photo of the room scene or flooring that has been augmented to present an end result—for example, depicting a space with the old flooring removed and the new installed. Augmented stills are ideal to view with a VR headset-capable device.
- Immersive & Interactive: Using virtual reality goggles, you not only have a 360-degree view of the space, but you can also interact with it.
Contact us to discuss which Visualization option would work best for your next project.